January 13, 2015

Time Flies! [Henry turns 2!]

I cannot believe my little Henry is 2!
I knew I wanted an airplane themed birthday party, but it just seemed extra fitting for a theme, because time truly has flown by. I cannot believe this sweet little wonder has grown up so fast. I feel as if I can't remember life before Henry, but yet it doesn't feel like he should have a second birthday already. I love this new stage and adventure we are at, but I wish I could freeze and hold on to this sweet short time. I decided to rent the party room at the new Kiddie Cove Pool in Lava Hot Springs for the big day. Having NEVER been there or seen it, I kind of took a leap of faith, but from the pictures and everything I was super pleased with how it turned out. The party room had big windows that overlooked the pool so guests could watch and so we could be close to all the action! Lots of people showed up, had cake and presents, and the littles enjoyed the pool. I really enjoyed decorating and setting up for it. After the grand party, Hank and I took Henry out to pizza in Lava. Before we left, I noticed a little neon sign that said "family arcade", so we went across the street to check it out. Sure enough, it was a small pool and arcade hall, and honestly half the games were out of order haha, but it was one of the highlights of the day. Henry played the crocodile bonk game, basketball, and others, and then we headed back to Inkom to my family's house. I am so lucky to have this ray of sunshine, there is nothing like him, and I cherish him so. He really lights up a room, and his smile and personality is contagious to all around him. Happy Birthday Henry bug! Mommy loves you so!
Xoxo, Kess 


No comments:

Post a Comment