September 22, 2015

a quick pregnant post :)

Hello to you all :)

My blogging has been slacking hard core.

so sorry!

I've honestly just been riding the mamahood coaster, and I have had a broken laptop charger (hence, no laptop) for a while now, and I'm just too lazy to type a blog post from my phone.

Excuses excuses, I know! ;)

I thought I would write a quick little pregnancy update, and what better way than a cute Q & A!

  • How far along: 30 weeks 
  • Weight gain: its been a steady incline, I'd say I'm nearing 20 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes: I don't have any! I honestly stick to leggings and yoga pants :)
  • Stretch marks: None yet! Hoping to avoid those suckers!
  • Belly button in or out:It is on the verge of popping out!
  • Sleep: I am having trouble getting comfortable and staying asleep. It could be because, pre bump, I slept on my stomach. These days I wake up wide awake around 3 or 4AM, and rarely make it back to sleep again. 
  • Best moment this week: Sounds silly but it made my week that we made some headway on the nursery. We have been transitioning our home office into a nursery and to see it as a blank canvas to decorate and nest makes me so excited. Can't wait to see all the newborn stuff set up again. 
  • Worst moment this week: I had my bloodwork/glucose labwork this week, and it was no bueno. I am so horrible with blood draws, and on my way home from the appointment I started blacking out and having trouble breathing. I had to pull into a parking lot quickly and Hank called for help to come get me. It was so so scary :(
  • Miss anything: sleeping on my stomach! enjoying a meal, I get so hungry yet I have no room for food haha!
  • Movement: Oh yes, little man loves to roll around and kick me whenever I stop moving or lay down. But when someone tries to feel his movement, he completely stops, what a stinker!
  • Queasy or sick: feeling pretty good, thank the Lord! The first and early second tri had me so sick, I seriously couldn't take it!
  • Looking forward to: Holding this sweet BOY, seeing his sweet features, and his bond with Henry
  • Any names: The only name that has stuck on me is Grayson, but Hank doesn't like it, so we are waiting for something to really stick and resonate with us. Naming a second child is so much harder! I feel like you try to consider how it sounds with your last name, their siblings names, and yours, its hard!
  • Random pregnant things to note: I am SO scatterbrained, like ridiculously a space cadet haha. Hank will tell me something and I immediately don't remember what he said. Appointments? Forget those in my memory! If I don't look at my calender everyday I would be so lost!
Love you all, thanks for reading :)
XOXO, Kess









No comments:

Post a Comment