December 11, 2013

Fill in the Blanks. {December}

Making: Henry's 1st Birthday invites.
Cooking: My ultimate oven nachos.
Drinking: A pot of coffee
Reading: Magazines.
Wanting: A change.
Looking: At gifts for others for Christmas.
Playing: With Henry and his bouncy horse
Wasting: Time on Netflix.
Wishing: Things were better.
Enjoying: My new job. And being home with Henry during the week.
Waiting: For respect.
Liking: Nail Polish. I rarely paint my fingernails so this is new to me.
Wondering: If the people I care for truly care for me back.
Loving: Henry's developing personality.
Hoping: For the relationships in my life to be a blessing, not a hinderance.
Marveling: At how Henry is going to be one.
Needing: A date night. Followed by a girls night.
Smelling: Peanut butter cookies in the oven.
Wearing: Husbands comfy clothes.
Following: my son as he terrorizes the house!
Noticing: How freaking cold it is. -9º?? Not okay.
Thinking: Ive lost my grasp on who I am.
Knowing: I have bad luck lately!
Focusing: On the Christmas season.
Bookmarking: Things I need to plan for Henry's party.
Opening: A new bank account, try to contain your excitement haha!
Giggling: At the way Henry looks with his little teeth when he grins.♥
Feeling: Anxious. Alone. Hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment