March 24, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things *Vol 3*

Hello everyone :)

I hope you guys like these kind of posts, it's been a very long time since I did a favorites thing post!

I'm thinking the last one was in...August??

Anywho, I am totally one of those product people. I love trying different things out, as well as hearing the things people are raving and loving. So with that quick intro, here's my favorites as of lately:

#1. Tribal Print Throw Pillow
I have been loving that aztec tribal pattern lately, so when I stumbled across this beauty in Hobby Lobby, I was stoked to say the least! (mind you, yellow is also my favorite color). I had a gift card from Christmas and used their 40% off online coupon, so it was quite a steal! I picked out four similar patterns for my living room, and I must say, they make the statement and dress up the space a little! 

#2. Dr.George Dental White Gel
As most of you know I love makeup, so I couldn't help but notice a YouTuber that I was tutorials on frequently has recieved ALOT of compliments on how white her teeth are. She said she used to use whitening strips like crazy until this stuff. I have noticed a difference in using this myself, and it doesn't leave my gums sensitive like the strips have. It's found online and is only $12!

#3 Mean Girls Graphic Tee
You guys, I CANNOT stop getting graphic tees. Oh, and anything Mean Girls. It's a problem. This is a super stretchy tank that I know will be a go-to staple for any outfit I put together this spring and summer. It's SO FETCH!

#4 Jessica Simpson Fancy Perfume
I tried on this perfume about a month ago, and instantly fell in love with it. It's main scents are pear and apricot, with hints of vanilla and gardenia. It's dainty, and feminine, but not too floral or intense. I bought it yesterday and wore it out today and two people asked me about it in the checkout line. It's a must, and for only $16, it's an absolutely wonderful perfume. 

#5 Maurices Strappy Sandals:
Okay let me start off by saying that I searched all last year for something like these and could not find them anywhere. Then on a whim, my mom and I walked through Maurices in the Boise Mall, and these screamed out to me on the display. I love a sandal that has good coverage over the top of the shoe; I feel as if the top is too open it makes my feet look big! I love that the detailing is silver, most shoes that are black have had gold accents lately and as much as that is a trend right now I'm not too big into that combo. My mama bought these for my birthday and I must say I know they will get alot of wear! 

#6 Tresemme Dry Shampoo
I love dry shampoo. I used to buy the Rockoholic Dry Shampoo when it first came out at Mastercuts all the time. It was a little high priced to me then too! Then out of nowhere, any and every hair product line started coming out with their own dry shampoos and I had to try it out. Most can leave your hair looking weighed down, flaky, white, or downright greasy sometimes. But this stuff works! I love the volume and quick fix it gives me on those in-between-wash days. 

#7 Andes Mints
An oldie but a goodie! Lately all I want are these as my sweet treat! I remember making brownies with them a couple years ago, and I must say, I stop by and get them at the Dollar Tree for a quick pick me up or chocolate craving!

#8 Ardell Natural False Lashes
My sweet little coworker let me in on these babies. Every once in a while if I do a dramatic or smokey eye look, I want false lashes for an extra oomph. For only 5 or so dollars at Sally's Beauty Supply, these work awesome. I believe the ones I use are the Demi Wispies. 

#9 EOS Mint Lip Balm
This product isn't new to me, but it's something I always replace when it runs out! I have always loved a mint lip product, and this one is no different. Very hydrating, very cute packaging. I have never tried any other EOS balm, but I know people swear by them!

#10 Lorac Unzipped Palette
LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!! Eeeeeeeeeekkkk! I'm so excited about this one. I saw the swatches for this palette on Pinterest not too long ago, and instantly I was sold. Gorgeous neutrals, with hints of rose! When I went into the store to see it in person, I was beyond impressed. Highly pigmented; I swiped my finger one time on the gold color and it seriously looked like a penny. Almost a foiled metal look to some of the shimmer colors. It also has mattes as well. I am SUPER excited and I think this might be my favorite palette I own! 

That's all the things I have to share with you this post, lovelies!

I hope you enjoyed it :)

What are some things you've been loving lately?

I'd love to hear!

XOXO, Kess





No comments:

Post a Comment