June 24, 2014

finding purpose.

Why am I here?

What is my purpose?

Those questions boldly zap into my blonde bedhead covered brain each morning lately, right as I pour my coffee and look out my glass door, sunshine peering through.

I really have been doing some soul-searching, and re-evaluating myself, and honestly, I'm cleaning house.

Maybe I need a list.

Maybe I need to tape a note to my mirror and daily affirm what I want and how to get there.

Maybe I need a happy music drive down a sunshiney road to reconnect with my heart and the direction I want my life to take.

Maybe I need to pray it, day in and day out, and really truly listen to God's quiet answers.

I want to see the big picture of what life is all about and begin to live the life God created me to live.

Truth is, I have a tons of dreams and visions, and I'm so afraid to act on them.

What if I fail?

What if it's not what God wants for me?

Maybe, just maybe I will share them with you.

Maybe, just maybe you will see them unfold.

\\xoxo, kess//

No comments:

Post a Comment